Monday, April 23, 2012

Cricut Machines Get Dressed Up

My Cricuts were feeling a little wild today and asked me to dress them up.  I used zebra print duck tape I get at Walmart or Menards only $3.38. I cut hot pink vinyl with my E2 to say Melody Lane Designs and put it over the duck tape. The font came from Nursery Rhymes Cricut cartridge and I did it in Cricut Craft Room at 2". The video is below, the first video is the E2 and the second is the mini and ATG.

Little sister wanted a little bling so Mini got some sequence, I knew I bought that for a good reason. So I added the tape to her and then cut around it with my Martha Stewart Craft Knife, see I am using all the stuff from my shopping hauls. Then I placed the strip of sequence over it. You will see in the second video below.

ATG will get a little more dressed another day, she is not sure what she wants. But she wanted to match her Cricut Friends so she also got some hand me down zebra tape. and look little Green Cricut jumped in the picture just before I took it.

Cricut Expression 2 Makeover.