Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cricut shelf

I have had a lot of people comment about the way I have my Cricuts on top of each other on a shelf. I bought 2 of these shelves about 12 years ago for an office and had a printer on them, I still do on the other but they were stacked. I think I got it from Staples but no luck when I went to check and see if they still had anything like them, for you.

 So I did some searching. This one from Amazon looks perfect.

  • Durable polyethylene finish will not chip or rust
  • Heavy gauge welded steel construction
  • Easy assembly
  • Doubles storage space
  • Dimensions 10-inch depth by 23-1/2-inch width by 10-inch height
The height on mine is only 7 inch so I think this one might be better than what I have, and you can buy more and stack up more Cricuts. Oh no! I might have to buy them, I could stack my Cuttlebug and Creatopia. Do you think a pile of machines to the ceiling is too high? I think I'm in trouble.