Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Bunny Wobble

I'm on the the Exploring Cricut Design Team and this is my project for the day.
I thought I would make an Easter card, with Easter just a few days away.

I used Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, I have been using that a lot lately with the bunny and chicks. I have the cut file here, it is just the bunny.
This card is 4 1/2 by 5 1/2 I do not know the measurements of the layers of papers, I just cut them a little smaller then the one before. The yellow paper is just a small rectangle I put on the green paper and the rounded to corners of them both. I pulled back the corner of the blue paper and put a flower brad in. The bunny is on a wobble, I can never get a good picture of the wobble action. I also used the cuttlebug.

I still feel like there is more that can be added, but I have been very busy this week, so I can not think.

I show you how I did everything in this video.

Thank You, for visiting and remember hop on over to Exploring Cricut for a new project everyday and a Challenge on Monday!