Sunday, April 8, 2012

Exploring Cricut Challnge

Time for the Exploring Cricut Challenge. Everyone is welcome to join the challenge and post it at Exploring Cricut. 

The Challenge: "April Showers bring us Flowers" Make any project that includes flowers.

Here is what you can win. This picture does not contain the whole prize there is more coming.



Here is my project. I made a 4.25 by 5.5 card I am leaving the inside blank, not sure yet what I will use it for but it could be a Thank You or Birthday or any thing for spring and summer. I used Kates ABC's.  The flowers were on page 27 I just folded up the petals to make them 3D and the girl is on page 37. I used glitter glue on the flowers and unbrella. You can not see in the picture but I used Glossy Accents on the boots.

Here is the cut file for CCR.




Don't forget to check out what the other design team members made here.