Sunday, April 15, 2012

Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page

I finally used one of my Martha Stewart punches, I have not used them yet although I have ordered the auto ship from them last September form HSN and still have not used them. I have 3 of the punch all over the page I will have to try soon.                I added the instructions for the punch around the page, with the sizes of paper recommendations.        I used the Cricut Storybook cartridge for the label and word mom. I cut 2 lables, bottom one I ran through an xyron machine and then added glitter to it. The top is the same as bottom except, it is smaller and I welded the word mom inside it in Crcut Craft Room.

 I made a 2 1/2 inch square and punched around the page and then used a stamp that says Happy Mothers Day.
Here is the cut file for the word and tag of Mom in Cricut craft room.
I made a video of me using the punches, as you see below there are certain size papers to use with these. 
I will show you how I did a smaller square, 2 1/2 inch square, it is in the video.