Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mothers Day Card

I'm on the Design Team at Exploring Cricut and it's my turn.
I made this card using Cricut Craft Room and guess what! I got a cut file for you. but first here is the card.


 I used Flower Shoppe and Forever young for the flowers, you can use any flowers from any cart. I created the card with Cricut Craft Room Basics cartridge. Here is the cut file.

I also used Stickles and rhinestones and a variety of paper.
I added a few of the flowers I had left over on the inside, you can not see those flowers from the front.

I need HELP! Here is the inside of the card. Says "Wow" but what should it say? I was thinking like "Wow" "Your the Greatest" but I want something better and I know my followers can help me with this.

Leave a comment tell me what to do.