Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Amazon Store

Hi everyone, I have not posted in a few days, I have been working on things, but nothing is finished but have some thing coming up so come back see what it's all about. 

For now I wanted to share with you my Amazon store. I do not sell anything in the Amazon store but I have just put together some of my favorite things at good prices. I am an Amazon Prime customer. I love Amazon Prime, I get 2 day free shipping on most things, and sometimes it comes just the next morning. Or I can pay $3.99 shipping and be guaranteed the next day.  I have gotten so many deals, you can find Cricut, and many, many crafts and scrapbooking supplies.

You can find my Amazon store in the pages above or click here. I add things to the store all the time as I find great deals. If you have found good deals I don't have in my store please share them with me.

I hope to get a few projects done tomorrow and will post them.