Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cricut Craft Room Tutorial Videos

Hi Everyone! I have made a Cricut Craft Room tutorial video series. This has been asked for by many so I am here to share what I know about the software, I have even learned more about it as I make it. 

If you have any questions please ask in the comments and I will try to answer there because if you have a question I believe more will have the same question so you are helping others by asking.

 You can go to the playlist of CCR videos and they will all play continually and as I add more there will be more here.


 This First video is for beginners with the Cricut, I show Cricut.com and signing in and the message boards as a great way to share and find information. Show you where to download Cricut Craft Room.

The second video is about the images, where to find them and a little on editing them.

Third video is all about downloading and uploading CCR cut files.



The forth video in the series is about the mats, and how to add more and why. How to hide the mats and more.


The 5th video is the last one as of today but should be more tomorrow. This is a good one even if you are using CCR already, people seam to learn from it when they thought they knew the software already. I use Teddy Bear Parade to show the Real Dial size button and Relative Size button and layers with many mats but then cutting on only 1 mat.


Some people will know more than me and if you do and want to point something out I am happy to learn something new. 

Please Subscribe to my YouTube channel and like and share the videos if you know someone who might find them useful.